Older Adults speak out in support of Adult Education — LAUSD Board Meeting

  • On May 8, 2012 Older Adult Students and a Teacher, Irma Beserra Núñez, gave a powerful presentation on the importance of programs for seniors to the LAUSD School Board Members.
  • 90% of Adult Education programs for older Adults has already been cut. Teacher, Irma Beserra Núñez, and students speak up to save the remaining 10% from complete elimination. LAUSD Board Meeting May 8, 2012
 “The seniors told me to tell you they pay taxes, & they vote!” – Older Adult Student

2 thoughts on “Older Adults speak out in support of Adult Education — LAUSD Board Meeting

  1. Way to go Irma, thank you for speaking so intelligently and so beautifully for all the seniors that take classes at L.A.U.S.D., you are my hero!!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s